Thursday, October 4, 2012

One of us is going over the edge...



Late one evening at work when I would have rather been home...


dammit


I don't know what happen to the sound in this video
but there's a scary Pennywise-ish laugh. shiver.
Probably just me losing it.


Come on, come on, comeoncomeon

Sigh.
"DONK" - exactly how I felt.
That's what I get for choosing the PB M&Ms.



P.S.  The above was several days ago.  I checked the machine today
and it appears several others have been playing the junk food slots.




4 comments:

  1. how does this vending machine design stay alive? it's been infamous for bungled release for DECADES! i hope your fancy M&Ms were delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy my PB M&M pity party all by myself in a dark office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut Butter M&Ms are the perfect treat. I'd run the risk. Seriously - if I am lowish but not ACTUALLY low I measure out a 1/4 cup (yes, I actually measure or I'd eat a whole bag) and it does the trick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would be perfect and I would be the BEST mommy! But I doubt the self control of all four of us. :)

      Delete